My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Materials... And a Little Extra

I know you've heard radio silence from my over the past week... but now your gonna wish you had that silence again. I'm comin' in hot, and you guys are going to be hearing alot from me.

I'm gonna start off with a photo gallery from the past week. I started on blueprints this week; I had no idea how to do them, but my fabulous mother found this website for me. Click here if you want to visit it and check it out. Blueprints are the last step; this website is also where I got all of the supporting steps following up to the blueprints. This gallery will show you all of my completed blueprints... and a few extra things. ;P

                              Front View













 
 
 
 
 

 

Double anderson window
 
 
My Bathroom Door
(with some cleaning up)

 
My Front Door
 
 
 
Metal Roofing Insulation





This is just a few funny happenings going on last week. Dont ask what the big poufy dress-skirt is for.







The excitment of building my house is almost overwhelming; it engulfs me and I am caught spending hour at a time consentrating so profoundly, that when I get pulled out, I'm aware that my stomach sounds like a dying wolf, my vision is blurred, and my legs are numb. I not aware of these things until I come back to reality. See the picture below? See the dog's eyes? See the bone? If this kind of laser focus continues on my part, My project will be done in two shakes of a lambs tail.




2 comments:

  1. شركة الطيار تعتبر افضل نقوم بتنظيف الشقق و الفلل بمدينة الدمام بافضل المكينات و الطرق الحديثة حيث اننا كما اننا نعتبر افضل شركة شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    نقوم بتنظيف الشقق من الداخل جزء جزء علكم ان تتصلو علي شركة الطيار باسرع وقت ممكن لاننا افضل يمكنك معرفة المزيد حول الخدمة شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete

  2. شركه تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
    والصدق والامانه فى العمل ، وهدفنا هو ارضاؤك وراحتك ، لا تقلق ونحن معك

    شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل
    لا تجهد نفسك ونحن تحت امرك ورهن اشارتك .
    أبرز خدمات مؤسسة الحرمــين للمقاولات العامة بالدمام والرياض

    شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

    ReplyDelete