My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Updates!

Hello everybody! As I was stumbling on Facebook this morning, avoiding my work, I decided to give everybody an update!

My first snippet is the fact that I gave a TED Talk! I spoke at the TEDYouth conference in New Orleans. It was an amazing experience, I met two girls my age; I think one of them as my long lost twin (that was a year older than me). We even have the same birthday! I also met a 16-year-old DJ, who is really famous. This was the first time I have ever publicly spoken, so to say I was nervous is an understatement.

My second snippet is....I was published on the Huffington Post! Thanks to the TEDYouth team, I was offered to write an article for Huffington Post Teen.

Last but certainly not least, I am going to Seattle for Christmas. I will be seeing my dad's side of the family, and I am so excited. It has been seven years since I visited my birthplace, and we are going to be taking a tour of the best places in the city. Maybe, we will even stop by my first home! Throw riding and airplane into the mix (I have a not so secret love of airplanes and airports) and, needless to say, I am ecstatic! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Here is a happy video to put everyone in the holiday spirit:

3 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    Just found your wonderful blog. What an amazing young lady you are. You go girl! I live about an hr or less away from Seattle. I would love to have you stop by my tiny home if you have the chance while you are in WA. You can contact me through my blog at www.ShabbyChicTinyRetreat.blogspot.com . Many holiday blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry we missed you!! We will be out there again sooner rather than later and will get in touch the next time we are there. Thank you for your support!!

      Delete