My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

How To: Exercise In A Tiny House


Imagine this blog in the voice of an infomercial:

Do you ever wonder what it’s like to exercise in a Tiny House? Or dream about how to do it? Well, this is the blog post of your dreams!

The first exercise I will be showing you is how to plank in a tiny house. The first place to plank is the stairs:

 


If stairs aren’t an option, there are always chairs:

 


Or on your bed:

 


Just kidding. (Not)


The next exercise is jumping jacks. You can try:

 
 

But probably not for long:

 

This usually happens.

After these exercises I’m not sure what else to do. Small tip: Don’t exercise in a tiny house. Go outside, or do something smaller, like yoga.

(Infomercial voice over)

Did you find this helpful? Did you enjoy it? What would you like to know how to do in a Tiny House? Keep it PG-13 please. I would like to do a how-to every two weeks if you enjoy it.

*Side note: this was a parody of a how-to. I was being funny. Don’t you think I’m funny?*

12 comments:

  1. How to have a dinner party in a tiny house....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! Entertaining is a big set back for some people, but I believe it is totally possible. Thank you so much

      Delete
  2. That was awesome! Just in time for..."How to have an Easter egg hunt in a Tiny House?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to build a tiny house...while living in a tiny apartment....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the suggestion. I could try, but I probably wouldn't be the best resource for it.

      Delete
  4. This would be great! Tiny Houses have lots of little nooks and cranies, so an egg hunt would be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in a tiny house. My kids figured out pull ups via loft lip. And upside down twirking works well too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to have an indoor garden in a tiny house would be an interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be! My mom loves to cook, so we might have some herbs inside.

      Delete
  7. I didn't know planking was an exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Works the entire front of your body and builds strength in the core, shoulders and back!

      Delete
  8. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete